Friday 2 January 2015

January wish list

Let me start this post by saying Happy New year!! It's 2015 and things in my life have changed so much, and all for the better may I add. 
Now I know I'm always saying that I'm going to keep up with my blog, yet I always end up falling back into lazy old habits, but that's not going to happen this time. I mean surely I can be forgiven; a fresh year means a fresh start right? 
So I thought I'd kick things off with a wish list as I haven't done one in forever. Plus it's a nice way to ease myself into getting my blog mojo back! 





1. Canada. By far the most important thing I want (need!). No, I'm not actually wanting the whole country, just one particular person who happens to be a citizen there. My boyfriend lives in Canada and I miss him...alot. So whether it's me travelling to him or vice versa I'd like to be able to give him a massive cuddle. Watch this space: I should be getting to squish his face within the next month or so!

2.Giorgio Armani, Si, eau de parfum. As I previously mentioned I'm a bit of a frangrance addict. I think it's realy important to smell nice, for yourself if nothing else. I've been loving the sweet scent of this Armani perfume for ages now but never got round to purchasing a bottle. Maybe 2015 will be the year I finally get my hands on it.

3. Nike Air Max 90's in triple white. These just need to get into my life...now! I absolutely love Air Max 90's; the aesthetics of them, the way they make you feel like you're bouncing around on little clouds, the way they fit your feet perfectly. I pretty much love everything about them. I've also always loved white trainers, even though they're rather impractical so these triple white 90's are just the dream.

4. Real Techniques, bold metals collection. The newest collection from Sam and Nic Chapman and I don't even think I need to mention how stunning they look. Real Techniques brushes have never disappointed me so I'm sure these will be a winner in my eyes. They are slightly on the pricey side compared to the previous collections as they're a 'luxury' collection but I'm definitely in love with them already.

5. Melt Cosmetics lipstick in the shade Space Cake. I've never actually tried any products from Melt but their lipstick in Space Cake grabbed my attention as soon as I layed eyes upon it. The bluish-grey colour with cool undertones and a matte finish is something I've never seen before. I'd love to play around with some unusual looks using this.

Are any of these on your wish list this month?


2 comments:

  1. Rooting for you to see your boy-friend more often! And I'm looking forward to getting to know him a bit.
    And I really love the make-up brushes. Would love to get a set of those as well.
    Love,
    Svenja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! Hopefully it won't be too long until I see him again! & I'm sure he'll be making his appearances on here. The brushes are so gorgeous but SO pricey in comparison to the rest of the RT brushes. Are you planning to get any?x

      Delete