Thursday 25 April 2013

April wish list






1. Roberto Cavalli, Just Cavalli EDT. I'm a self confessed frangrance addict and as I haven't purchased a perfume in a while I decided to have a sneaky browse in Boots and instantly fell in love with this floral scent.

2. River Island black pointed court shoes. I usually go for heels with a huge platform and even higher heel but these are bang on trend and so versatile. Pointy shoes are a must this season and I love the fact the heel is high but pratical.

3. Iphone 5. Well any phone for that matter. This is more of a need as my phone got stolen on a night out and I stupidly don't have insurance ("I'll look after my phone, I'll never lose it"). I miss Instagram and Candy Crush Saga, sad I know!

4. MAC blush in Well Dressed. Ever since I went into MAC to buy blush in Melba I've been lusting after Well Dressed. I think it'll look lovely in the summer with a cute dress and long lashes, a real babydoll look.

5. COMME des FUCKDOWN snapback. I'm going to see A$AP Rocky next month and I haven't yet decided on an outfit. I've got the beanie version of this hat but fingers crossed it'll be warmer so this would do nicely, depending on my final outfit decision!

6. Romwe printed shirt. I've wanted this for months now but I've never got around to purchasing it. It's perfect for the current weather and you can roll up the sleeves, or layer a jacket over the top. I love the colours and as most items on Romwe, it's a bit of a bargain!

What are you lusting over this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment